Home – New Forums Marketing mastery outsourcing homebased VAs compared to turn key office solutions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    47779#deleted
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi
    The team at Businessonline would be interested to hear from anyone with experience both good and bad, in outsourcing back-office work to the Philippines. We started out years ago for a client, using home based VAs, and found a large number of logistical problems and inconsistant work ethics. To get the full potential from outsourcing to Filipino VAs we setup an ACTUAL office to house our VAs under direct management. This has worked fantastically, our client, [an Australian online training organisation],is very satisfied and we now offer the service to other SME’s. So please, we would love to hear peoples experiences, it will help us improve our own services and give everyone some food for thought, as we believe outsourcing will benefit any small business, no matter which model is used, you just need to find the right one for your own unique needs

Brett Beezley
    Business-online outsourcing solutions
    [email protected]
    http://www.outsourcing-solutions.com.au

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    Businessonline, post: 163315 wrote:
    We started out years ago for a client, using home based VAs, and found a large number of logistical problems and inconsistant work ethics.I would be interested to hear what the VA’s here think of this!
    bridiej
    • Total posts: 1,097
    Up

I think he means “home based” in the Philippines rather than Australian-based, and now they have an office which the VAs all work from. ;)

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    bridiej, post: 163416 wrote:
    I think he means “home based” in the Philippines rather than Australian-based, and now they have an office which the VAs all work from. ;)Oh, I’m a little slow!
    Adrian Rodriguez
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    bridiej, post: 163416 wrote:
    I think he means “home based” in the Philippines rather than Australian-based, and now they have an office which the VAs all work from. ;)

That’s right! We wanted to know how the FS Community feels about this..TIA

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.