Home – New Forums Find the help you need Outsourcing – PA Everyday

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Delish_Ice
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi All, just wondering if anyone has outsourced to PA Everyday, and if so, what was your experience like?

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Hi there

In case you don’t get responses, don’t forget to take a look through our directory. There’s a whole host of locally based VAs and a few local companies working with overseas support staff.

Just follow this link.

Thanks for joining the forums,

Robert

earthseacreative
    • Total posts: 96
    Up

Hi Katie,

I replied to your post on the Flying Solo Facebook page, and then realised the response should have come here.

Just today I officially launched my Virtual Personal Assistant service – Earth & Sea Consulting! So the timing of your post is impeccable.

I have over fifteen year’s experience across a number of sectors, and founded Earth & Sea Consulting so that I could indulge my passion for business administration whilst being a stay at home Mum.

I’m passionate about outstanding customer service, quality work, and have an amazing eye for detail.

You can learn more about Earth & Sea Consulting’s journey by visiting our website: http://www.earthandsea.com.au.

Alternatively, our Facebook page is regularly updated: http://facebook.com/EarthSeaConsulting.

If you would like to see my CV and obtain referee information feel free to drop me a line: [email protected] or 0427724411.

I was drawn to your post as I was born in Subiaco, however raised on the East Coast!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
    Merryn Padgett

Founder & Virtual Personal Assistant
    Earth & Sea Consulting

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.