Home – New Forums Find the help you need Outsourcing Photoshop experts?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    babywear
    • Total posts: 11
    Up
    ::

Does anyone outsource artwork to oDesk.com or elance.com or similar websites? Can anyone recommend an outsourcing website for design and artwork or more particularly, does anyone use a particular artist they can recommend? Any leads appreciated as I’ve found its a bit like looking for a needle in a haystack! Cheers, Sarah.

Samith
    • Total posts: 187
    Up

Hi Sarah,

I’ve used 99Designs http://99designs.com/ for some of my projects, and was quite impressed with the results, pricing was reasonable as well.

Best Regards,
    Samith W.

King
    • Total posts: 2,212
    Up

Hi Sarah
    I have some photoshop artists on my team. Drop me an email matt AT caricatureking.com with your needs and we will see what we can do!

danb
    • Total posts: 109
    Up

Hi Sarah,

I’m a photoshop guru – What is it you’re looking for? I do retouching of all types ( magazine, corporate, object) and also do restoration and digital manipulation.

Shoot me an email if you like, I would love to have a chat about it.
    dan @ moonshine.net.au

Cheers
    Dan :)

babywear
    Up

Hi Everyone, Thanks for all your advice, and I will get to looking at all your links (except its 2am and time to stop work!) I hate to sound miserly but the reason I wanted to outsource is because I have no budget really and need this as cheap as possible. I know people have had great success outsourcing to India or Asia and I was kinda going down that route. Shall keep all your info on file though. Cheers.

Chromatix
    Participant
    • Total posts: 85
    Up

Hi Dingodog

Just thought to add a thought (and yes I too am up late trying to finish off a few admin bits and bobs…). As a design studio, we’ve had a many clients talk about outsourcing work and what not, but at the end of the day, they’ve come back to the local market, realizing “you get what you pay for” comes into play. You might get a great price, but multiple changes, designs that may not reflect the local markets look and feel, and the value add you might get from being able to meet and talk through your requirements could be a world of difference when making a first impression with your design. Anyway hope that helps.

Irwin

babywear
    Up

Hi Irwin,

Thankyou for your reply. You bring up some really vaild points and its good to hear some feedback from those experiences. Certainly food for thought! Cheers, Sarah.

ChromatixIrwin, post: 35135 wrote:
    Hi Dingodog

Just thought to add a thought (and yes I too am up late trying to finish off a few admin bits and bobs…). As a design studio, we’ve had a many clients talk about outsourcing work and what not, but at the end of the day, they’ve come back to the local market, realizing “you get what you pay for” comes into play. You might get a great price, but multiple changes, designs that may not reflect the local markets look and feel, and the value add you might get from being able to meet and talk through your requirements could be a world of difference when making a first impression with your design. Anyway hope that helps.

Irwin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.