Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Outsourcing your telemarketing

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1014906
    Steven Hudson
    Member
    • Total posts: 122
    Up
    0
    ::
    THE SALES WARLORD, post: 27136 wrote:
    I think you have a point, Dan Kennedy says a list of 1,000 worked properly should yield $1,000,000 – “worked properly” well you can’t sell without customers and you can’t have a customer without a sale. So it is a bit chicken egg isnt it!

    The Sales Warlord

    Your right a bit of both!!!

    But really which part of the sale process is the most important……now, if your life dependant on it, which part???

    Cheers

    Steven

    #1014907
    THE SALES WARLORD
    Member
    • Total posts: 141
    Up
    0
    ::

    Well, My life IS dependent on it, so I say this, I have led sales teams who made 30k in sales a week from leads generated by cold calling the Yellow P’s. I have worked with “warm data” that made 1/2 a million in 3 months. And in between. The sale in my short 10 years experience is always in the value generated on the phone regardless of information sent or list warmth. That becomes a question of SKILL. So I would have to say there is no substitution for salesmanship regardless of the list quality. Do you have to work a cold list hard? Yes. But regardless of what you do Sales is Sales if it was easy to get as good as I got, everyone would do it. You don’t make thousands of dollars a week without hard work at some stage along the line, anyone who tells you anything else…. Well they are probably trying to sell you something! Can it be made EASIER? Yes. But at some stage someone somewhere has to get off the ass and make some calls to a cold list. Better to know how so you can when you need to than not know and not be ABLE.

    #1014908
    Steven Hudson
    Member
    • Total posts: 122
    Up
    0
    ::
    THE SALES WARLORD, post: 27140 wrote:
    Well, My life IS dependent on it, so I say this, I have led sales teams who made 30k in sales a week from leads generated by cold calling the Yellow P’s. I have worked with “warm data” that made 1/2 a million in 3 months. And in between. The sale in my short 10 years experience is always in the value generated on the phone regardless of information sent or list warmth. That becomes a question of SKILL. So I would have to say there is no substitution for salesmanship regardless of the list quality. Do you have to work a cold list hard? Yes. But regardless of what you do Sales is Sales if it was easy to get as good as I got, everyone would do it. You don’t make thousands of dollars a week without hard work at some stage along the line, anyone who tells you anything else…. Well they are probably trying to sell you something! Can it be made EASIER? Yes. But at some stage someone somewhere has to get off the ass and make some calls to a cold list. Better to know how so you can when you need to than not know and not be ABLE.

    The Sales Warlord

    Your passion WOW!!…..The sale process….salesmanship is all about leveraging the sale process to your advantage…. the question is what part of the sale process do you believe is the most important part?

    From one sales professional to another it’s a bit like asking which child do you sacrifice over another….you can’t. Take me… is the answer on that one.

    But which part of the sales process is the most important?

    The Research, The qualifying process, under covering needs and wants etc or the close?

    Always wondered what other sales professionals think about that.

    THINK…..DO…..REVIEW…..NEXT

    Cheers

    Steven

    #1014909
    THE SALES WARLORD
    Member
    • Total posts: 141
    Up
    0
    ::

    Niche, who they are what they want and how you solve that. Most. Important. Thing. Ever. That’s where the sale is. Its ALL about them.

    #1014910
    Steven Hudson
    Member
    • Total posts: 122
    Up
    0
    ::
    THE SALES WARLORD, post: 27152 wrote:
    Niche, who they are what they want and how you solve that. Most. Important. Thing. Ever. That’s where the sale is. Its ALL about them.

    The Sales Warlord

    Mate from those comments…it would seem you do not understand what a ‘sale process’ is?

    Certainly the money is in the “want and how you solve that” but digest the question and come up for some air and give a professional answer.

    Pretty easy for a person like yourself?

    THINK…..DO…..REVIEW……NEXT

    Cheers

    Steven

    #1014911
    THE SALES WARLORD
    Member
    • Total posts: 141
    Up
    0
    ::

    I thought you asked me for the most important part.

    Knowing who your talking to.

    Can be applied to interaction on business forums also.

    #1014912
    Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up
    0
    ::

    Surely the Most important part of the sale is the CLOSE.

    Without a close there is no sale, yet I have seen so many talented salespeople who have difficulty in either knowing when to close or not knowing how to close.

    There is a difference.

    If you are involved in sales then the cold call is the most valuable, initially it gives you information. How you act apon that information gives you either a sale then and there or a sale in the future.

    #1014913
    THE SALES WARLORD
    Member
    • Total posts: 141
    Up
    0
    ::

    The close can’t happen unless you’ve sold Burgo?

    We aren’t called “closepeople” we are called SALES people.

    Closing is easy if you have made the sale in the first place.

    Making the sale depends on having a firm grasp of the niche so you can easily anticipate their needs and create trust effortlessly so you can SELL.

    Closing is completely assumptive at that point.

    #1014914
    Steven Hudson
    Member
    • Total posts: 122
    Up
    0
    ::
    THE SALES WARLORD, post: 27164 wrote:
    The close can’t happen unless you’ve sold Burgo?

    We aren’t called “closepeople” we are called SALES people.

    Closing is easy if you have made the sale in the first place.

    Making the sale depends on having a firm grasp of the niche so you can easily anticipate their needs and create trust effortlessly so you can SELL.

    Closing is completely assumptive at that point.

    The Sales Warlord

    Burgo has a point, as my old CEO said the most important part is the ‘SALE’. That only comes about if you close, other wise you have a ready and willing buyer who walks out the shop with no product or service under their arm?

    You quoted ‘easily anticipate their needs’ my belief is people only buy if they WANT it………hey the question here is a WANT a physiological NEED?

    THINK…..DO…..REVIEW…..NEXT

    Cheers

    Steven

    #1014915
    THE SALES WARLORD
    Member
    • Total posts: 141
    Up
    0
    ::

    You guys are tiring me out here.

    The SALE is made THEN you close.

    The sale isn’t COMPLETE until you close sure.

    But they must be SOLD to hand over the Credit Card.

    And as for wants and needs, if you can’t understand your niches internal dialog well enough to make their “want” become a NEED and then a MUST…

    Well you won’t “CLOSE” as many sales….

    I am not going to go back and forth over this all night if you can’t see the distinction.

    I train this every day.

    That IS my business.

    Take the lesson or go on arguing.

    Doesn’t cost me a dollar if you ignore me but it might make you one if you don’t…

    #1014916
    Steven Hudson
    Member
    • Total posts: 122
    Up
    0
    ::

    Hey Burgo what do you think should we let the Warlord go!!! I am having fun this is better than Twitter.

    Hey Warlord…. Niche where the hell did that modernism come from???

    OFI (opportunity for improvement) Needs are fulfilled based logic i.e functions and features of a product or service. Wants are fulfilled on emotion i.e. benefits WITFM.
    Learn that and you will double your output.

    THINK…..DO…..REVIEW…..NEXT

    Cheers

    Steven

    #1014917
    Chris Bates
    Member
    • Total posts: 966
    Up
    0
    ::

    Steven the idea of a Niche is so that you KNOW your prospect. You know their pains and emotions, what they want and need, the conversations they have internally while they lay awake in bed at night.

    You are both arguing the same thing.

    “Wants are fulfilled on emotion” – Correct. If you know your niche, you know their emotion. It’s then easy – because you know exactly what to say to make them WANT what you’re selling.

    But Thor is correct, a prospect is SOLD before he is CLOSED. A close is just “let’s charge the credit card”. Sure that’s important, but you have to sell them before you close them.

    Steven – if a niche is a new concept to you, then you have a lot of learning yet to do.

    Take it from someone who HAS learnt under Thor’s mentorship – he could teach you a lot.

    #1014918
    ND
    Member
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    0
    ::

    Hi, I didn’t want to hijack this thread, but I was after what the OP (WAHM) was after and wanted to move this thread back on track without having to create a new one.

    I am in need of a recommendation for a company to outsource our telemarketing operations within Australia without costing too much. Or does anyone know of a freelancing website where people put themselves up for work and would be willing to work from home?

    Our telemarketing person would be employed on a contract or part-time basis to conduct promotional response calls.

    Cheers,
    Andrew

    #1014919
    soliddata
    Member
    • Total posts: 392
    Up
    0
    ::

    Hey,

    Try out Virtual Call Centre – they are flexible, professional and their results are great. I have used them for list scrubbing and will be looking to use them for direct marketing down the track.

    I think they are members of FS…

    Thanks

    Kevin

    #1014920
    Virtual Call Centre
    Member
    • Total posts: 74
    Up
    0
    ::
    soliddata, post: 45086 wrote:
    Hey,

    Try out Virtual Call Centre – they are flexible, professional and their results are great. I have used them for list scrubbing and will be looking to use them for direct marketing down the track.

    I think they are members of FS…

    Thanks

    Kevin

    Hi Kevin,

    Thank you for your comment, it was a pleasure to work with you..
    Cheers
    Virtual Call Centre

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.