Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Overland Travel Adventures

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

I’m just starting out on my tour business, organising and facilitating philanthropic tours in developing countries. To begin, I will be working directly with individuals and small groups to put together tailored safaris in Kenya. I have a network of community-based organisations and I encourage my guests to incorporate a visit to one or more of the organisations to see for themselves the positive development projects that have been established by the local communities themselves. My plans, as the business grows, is to extend the destination list beyond East Africa and also to develop large group tours, school programs and volunteer placements. But that’s long term :)

I’m based in Melbourne and have been enjoying the challenge of setting up a business – it’s my first one, so it’s a little bit exciting. I haven’t been a member of FS for very long, but already I can see the great learning opportunities to be gained here. Thank you!

Tracey

Anonymous
    Up

Hi tracey,

Wow, that sounds like such a fun business! I’m a bit jealous of you, I think :)

Thanks for your kind feedback on FS, and also for joining the community.

I hope you gain lots more info that helps you out in the time to come and that your new venture is a huge success.

Jayne

Anonymous
    Up

Hi tracey,

Wow, that sounds like such a fun business! I’m a bit jealous of you, I think :)

Thanks for your kind feedback on FS, and also for joining the community.

I hope you gain lots more info that helps you out in the time to come and that your new venture is a huge success.

Jayne

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

Hi Tracey,

What a great idea for a business… and great ideas for the future of the business! I’m with Jayne, am a bit jealous… I am in Melbourne too – but, that’s where it starts and ends… no exotic journeys for my business ;)

All the best with it

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

Hi Tracey,

What a great idea for a business… and great ideas for the future of the business! I’m with Jayne, am a bit jealous… I am in Melbourne too – but, that’s where it starts and ends… no exotic journeys for my business ;)

All the best with it

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Hi Tracey,

That sounds great!

I hope the business takes off, it’s a great cause.

Cheers,

Matt

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Hi Tracey,

That sounds great!

I hope the business takes off, it’s a great cause.

Cheers,

Matt

King
    • Total posts: 2,212
    Up

Cool!
    Be good to expand into western and northwestern Africa as well.

King
    • Total posts: 2,212
    Up

Cool!
    Be good to expand into western and northwestern Africa as well.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.