Home – New Forums Find the help you need PA needed for phone work

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Marra
    • Total posts: 45
    Up
    ::

Hi, I’m in Perth and looking for someone who can phone around for contact names and e-mail addresses. Spreadsheet and phone numbers supplied.

This needs to be someone with a personable phone manner and a normal Aussie accent. (Professional, churn through like a robot telemarketers not welcome. :-)) This would be a short term project, but I’m a good repeat customer. ;-)

MikeSmith
    • Total posts: 38
    Up
    Marra, post: 104798 wrote:
    Hi, I’m in Perth and looking for someone who can phone around for contact names and e-mail addresses. Spreadsheet and phone numbers supplied.

This needs to be someone with a personable phone manner and a normal Aussie accent. (Professional, churn through like a robot telemarketers not welcome. :-)) This would be a short term project, but I’m a good repeat customer. ;-)

Good morning Manna,

I know just the person for you! Her name is Kathy Manwaring and she is a Virtual Assistant/PA based in Melbourne. She has a fantastic personality on the phone and is definitely NOT a robot.

Give her a call on 0406 911 985. She is also a member of Flying Solo too, so if you search around for ‘Perfect Notes’, you may even find a bit of a write up about who Kathy is and her services.

Hope that helps.

MikeSmith
    • Total posts: 38
    Up

Good morning Manna,

I know just the person for you! Her name is Kathy Manwaring and she is a Virtual Assistant/PA based in Melbourne. She has a fantastic personality on the phone and is definitely NOT a robot.

Give her a call on 0406 911 985. She is also a member of Flying Solo too, so if you search around for ‘Perfect Notes’, you may even find a bit of a write up about who Kathy is and her services.

Hope that helps.

Marra
    Up

Thanks, Mike. I’ll give her a call. :-)

Marra
    Up

Thanks, Mike. I’ll give her a call. :-)

bridiej
    • Total posts: 1,097
    Up

As an English migrant I find the “normal Aussie accent” condition a bit discriminatory…. 😮

bridiej
    • Total posts: 1,097
    Up

As an English migrant I find the “normal Aussie accent” condition a bit discriminatory…. 😮

Marra
    Up

Hi Bridiej,

Totally valid thing to bring up! I am not racist or anti-immigrant (I’m a naturalised Septic* myself). The issue here is that someone speaking on the phone with a strong accent (other than Aussie) and asking gatekeepers for staff contact details… well what would you expect them to do? So many telemarketers are from overseas call centres these days.

*Septic tank: Aussie rhyming slang for Yank, from Yankee…

Marra
    Up

Hi Bridiej,

Totally valid thing to bring up! I am not racist or anti-immigrant (I’m a naturalised Septic* myself). The issue here is that someone speaking on the phone with a strong accent (other than Aussie) and asking gatekeepers for staff contact details… well what would you expect them to do? So many telemarketers are from overseas call centres these days.

*Septic tank: Aussie rhyming slang for Yank, from Yankee…

MsLilyPonds
    • Total posts: 264
    Up

http://www.commercetherapy.com.au – Sarah MacDonald – awesome :)

MsLilyPonds
    • Total posts: 264
    Up

http://www.commercetherapy.com.au – Sarah MacDonald – awesome :)

Outsource VA
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Hi Marra,

I’m not sure if you have found someone as yet, but my business – Outsource Virtual Assist offers virtual support and we do quite a few phone campaigns for our clients. Please feel free to view our websites for testimonials and more information or don’t hesitate to contact me if i can help out.

Regards,
    Sandra

Outsource VA
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Hi Marra,

I’m not sure if you have found someone as yet, but my business – Outsource Virtual Assist offers virtual support and we do quite a few phone campaigns for our clients. Please feel free to view our websites for testimonials and more information or don’t hesitate to contact me if i can help out.

Regards,
    Sandra

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.