Home – New Forums Starting your journey Packaging questions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    The Infotainer
    • Total posts: 612
    Up
    ::

Hello

I am trying to get some magic kits up and ready for Xmas essentially Magic trick sets

I have found a great supplier but the problem is

the pre made kits can cost a hell of alot in shipping, however they look fantastic and have that inner tray that holds everything so it always looks nice

I can reduce costs by an extreme number by creating my own sets- buying the individual tricks and putting them in a box of somekind which leads me to the point of this post

where do I get the packaging done- these box companies want too much for a box that is not even printed- so if there a cost effective way of getting the packaging to a minimum?

this will only be online sales so this does help, people can’t pick up the box before buying to check it out but I’d love a box of somekind

SalenaKnight
    • Total posts: 604
    Up

there are loads of box suppliers, if you can be a bit more specific, I can probably point you to a few.

I think a glossy black box, with a custom printed sticker sounds like an easy fix.

The Infotainer
    • Total posts: 612
    Up

Actually I might be going with a plastic box found at $2 shops they are big, they fit all the things and they wont squish so the tricks wont get broken

also the box is a good place to store the tricks when not in use, where as a cardboard box might not work well.

I may also include some tiny hard plastic boxes for some of the smaller items so kids can take their tricks to school and not get squished in their backpacks

but if you can point me in the direction of large A5 sized stickers that would be great

thank you

SalenaKnight
    • Total posts: 604
    Up

I just had Jake @ emroy.com.au make me some cool stickers :) Very reasonable (in fact, much less than I had expected to pay – but don’t tell him that :P).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.