Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Paper.Li What do you think

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up
    ::

Hello wise Flying Solo people,

What do you all think of people who create their own papers via paper.li and then take other peoples blogs or shared content to create and promote their own paper.

Sounds cryptic I am sure if you have never heard of it – but I am curious as to what others think. Many times my social media posts have been reshared by this format over various papers, so I am curious to know what other businesses owners have to say.

Yes their is an attribution as to where the content came from so there is not issues with that – so it is just sharing again, yes or no?

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

You’re right, your post is a bit cryptic Kelly. :)

Are you thinking of trying something similar and looking for opinions to help you decide? Or are you unhappy with the way your content is being used?

If you can give some context around your query (i.e. why you are asking) it’ll make more sense.

Dave

MissSassy
    Up

Hi Dave – I’m not unhappy or happy really and no I don’t want to produce me own.

I was just curious as to other business owners, their experience and opinions, if they have them.

Tiggerito
    • Total posts: 362
    Up

I use it to help me pull together articles posted by influential tweeters and blog feeds in my industry. I find it very useful for myself.

However, most papers I have seen are poorly put together and have little value. I think a lot of people half make them then forget about them.

I don’t see any real value in creating them as a direct way to help a business. But used well it can help you discover good articles to read and potentially share via your chosen social media channels.

MissSassy
    Up

Thanks Tony for your response,

I was sure someone here would have utilised them before and it is great to hear from the reader perspective.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.