• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marlene Meier
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi, My name is Marlene and I operate an Airport Parking Facility in Melbourne. I am a true ‘Solo Flyer’ pardon the pun, working alone 24/7. It is hard sometimes and so lonely that I talk things over with myself and I do a lot of brainstorming with me too. Anybody else do that? or am I going mad :p

tonyk
    • Total posts: 1,430
    Up

Welcome to the forums, Marlene. If you have a website you can include it in your signature by going to the control panel section of your profile. I hope you enjoy your time on here.

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Marlene,

I just read the first response to your post and I’d like to clarify that you were indeed not talking to yourself when you posted and some of us did in fact hear you.

To answer your question, talking to yourself as a soloist is quite natural behavior (I hope). I’m not sure at which point it becomes a sign of insanity.

Steve

Jodie McLeod
    • Total posts: 345
    Up

Hi Marlene,

Welcome to the forums on behalf of the Flying Solo team!

As you may have seen our tag line, “you may be flying solo, but you’re not alone”. Having one-on-none conversations with oneself is quite natural in the world of soloism, but when you’re in need of an opinion other than your own, just head here, as you’ve done :)

Actually, your comment reminded me of something I recently pinned on our Pinterest page….

Happy chatting :)

Jodie

PS: you can fill out your signature by clicking “control panel” to the left of the grey bar above.

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Nice to meet you Marlene

You have officially found your home – we’re all mad together! :)

Enjoy your time on the forums!

Gizmo
    • Total posts: 731
    Up

Hello Marlene,

Welcome aboard!

There is no one better to discuss things with than Me, Myself and I :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.