Home – New Forums Marketing mastery part time business partner wanted

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gearing
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    ::

I have started a business tentatively for almost 2 years, and mostly part time. I import a high end industrial coating and associated products from UK, and am so far the only people trying to market that brand here in Aus, even in Asia. Although the market in EU is good. I only promote/sell the products via my website and on eBay. Things are going slow so far (that’s why I do it very part time) and I remain an eBayer or online seller. So I think an extra capable and passionate hand should break the impasse.

The positive side is there are enthusiastic buyers. With high end price some of them event think “very good price”. There are returned buyers. So I think it is some good thing/product to try a bit longer. Strategically the first step is to find retailers around the country. I made a few calls to big shops and some of them want me to visit them with the products while a pity I do not have time due to part time commitment. So I think you see the picture. If you are interested to be potentially a partner to the business please let me know. I don’t mind your current working status and your level of technical knowledge; what I really need is someone with business drive, can make good phone calls, can attend invitation from time to time, etc. all basic but important stuff.

Thanks for reading.

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi there,

Welcome to the forums!

Sounds like maybe an opportunity for someone with a sales background? Hopefully the right person will come along, but in the meantime good luck, and let us know how you go. :)

Dave
    P.S. You can add a signature with your name and web address by clicking “Control Panel” at the top left of this page and then finding “Edit Signature” in the left column.

gearing
    Up

Thanks Dave.

Totally Awesome
    • Total posts: 63
    Up

Interested in knowing what product it is. Meaning purpose etc of course.

Been a while since I’ve been on the road and used to enjoy it. Oh, and was good at it too. lol

But I also know others who may be interested in getting the product out there and may have better ‘product knowledge’ in different fields to me.

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

Hi gearing, I have some experience in industrial coatings and would like to have a chat. Send me an email with your contact details and I will give you a call.

gearing
    Up

Hi Totally Awesome. It is a series of protective and anti-corrosion coating fits metal, aluminium and GRP substrates. Also special cleaning solutions such as salt remover etc. Application can be anything from building, structure to automotive.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.