• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    sarahslapper
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi,

I am looking for some advice or suggestions on how to deal with inconsistencies of work put in between 3 people operating as a partnership.

Our business has been running for about 3 years, running both online and bricks and mortar retail store. We are also working towards opening an accommodation business in the near future.

During the last 6 months one of the partners has had health issues and as a result has spent extended amounts of time in hospital. We have been accommodating and welcomed her back whenever she has been able to work.

However it is now causing some concerns as when she does return to work she is not motivated and is more unhelpful than helpful. There is the obvious option of discussing with her that she leaves the partnership but I would like to see what other options there are. Also her health issues are to do with her mental health so at times (most times) it is very difficult to discuss these sorts of issues without her getting upset and withdrawing from the conversation.

Due to the added work load I am starting to feel stressed but happy to work though it to achieve our end goal. I think that I, and the 3rd partner, would feel cheated if we are putting all this work in now only for this other partner to return in several months when all the work is done and she reap the benefits.

How do we work out a fair scenario where each partner is rewarded for the amount of effort and time they put in.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks
    Sarah

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.