Home – New Forums Starting your journey Party Plan Business – initial 8 booking ideas

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lorneytunes
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi all,
    I’ve just signed up to run my own Intimo business, but, as with most consultant businesses, I can’t start until I have 8 bookings. So far I have 5. I have no family in Australia except for my immediate family (Mum, Dad and sister) and most of my friends have fobbed me off with the old “Oh, I can’t but I’ll ask around” excuse.

My bookings so far:
    – My own business launch
    – My mum
    – My dad’s friend
    – One friend of mine
    – A neighbourhood house

I’ve written off to a whole bunch of other neighbourhood houses and women’s groups (who I’m waiting to hear back from) with the idea of doing a Bra Fitting Day but I worry about the fact that they’re all around the same area and, considering the parties need to take place over a 3-4 week period, I’m also worried about doing too many similar events over a short period.

I’ve tried the local gym but was told they already provide this service because they have Intimo girls working for them.

Can anyone think of any other types of places/avenues I could try?

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi lorneytunes,

I can’t help with the answer to your question, but did want to welcome you to the forums.

Fingers crossed you receive some helpful ideas,
    Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.