Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Pay Per Lead – I have pay per lead telemarketing leads for all industries

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Need Leads?
    • Total posts: 54
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone,

I have pay per lead telemarketing leads which we generate exclusively for our ever growing list of current clients in all types of industries, these leads are all exclusive unless the client agrees for us to on-sell them after an 8 week period of the leads being exclusive (for a cheaper rate)

But I am also considering setting up a website where people can pay a monthly membership to access leads or join for a free membership and then purchase per lead. These leads would be any I already have permission to on-sell (which at present I have more than 20,000 for solar alone and more than 100K for investments)

What I would like to know from all of the business owners out there is would you use this type of site that notifys you everytime fresh leads are uploaded for your industry?

And how much would you think is fair to charge per lead or per month for a membership?

A few things to note are….

* Leads would be available to all members to use (first to sell gets the deal)
    * You could purchase other industries leads if you were clever and sell them a different product as well.

Looking forward to hearing everyone’s thoughts on this matter and if you think it would work for you and your business or not :)

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

Interesting idea! I guess the answer to your question will vary from industry to industry. How much is the life time of each customer worth? Perhaps you could set a % of sale as your benchmark. For me a client is valued at $6,000 so I would pay 10% for a lead that converted.

On that note do you get leads form businesses looking to improve and grow their business?

Need Leads?
    • Total posts: 54
    Up
    Tony Manto, post: 191610 wrote:
    Interesting idea! I guess the answer to your question will vary from industry to industry. How much is the life time of each customer worth? Perhaps you could set a % of sale as your benchmark. For me a client is valued at $6,000 so I would pay 10% for a lead that converted.

On that note do you get leads form businesses looking to improve and grow their business?

Thanks Tony, I don’t have any current leads for this but we do lead generation for some other businesses who are offering business coaching and that type of thing if you are interested feel free to get in touch with me via my website :)

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

What sort of success do you get?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.