Home Forums Tech talk Payment Processors

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tuxis
    Participant
    • Total posts: 16

Hi, looking for a payment processor which allows:

1. I send a link to client which takes them to a credit card authority page
    2. client enters in credit card details by themself
    3. payment processor “vaults” the details so I don’t need to worry about securely storing the details
    4. I can then charge the client via the payment processor, on an ad hoc basis with varying amounts at varying intervals

So far I’m seeing solutions that do everything but allow sending a link to client. Or ones that allow everything but only for debit cards.

Is there anything out there that can do it all?

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,193

Hopefully some helpful members will be along soon with some advice to point you in the right direction.

Cheers
    Paul

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total posts: 26

For the development of the company takes a lot. Strength, perseverance, hard work. All this is very important, another important aspect is the good management of the company. This can be facilitated by good CRM software. I use Firmao software in my company and I can honestly recommend it. It has a lot of useful features to facilitate the conduct of business

valentlau
    Participant
    • Total posts: 62

Did you ever find one? Square & stripe do a little but they’re not ideal.

Tuxis
    Participant
    • Total posts: 16

Unfortunately no

KarenC1972
    Participant
    • Total posts: 5

Hi,
    Paypal might be your answer?
    Paypal (business account) allows you to
    1. send a link to client which takes them to a credit card authority page
    2. client enters in credit card details by themself
    NOTE The client doesn’t have to have a PayPal account, they can pay using any credit card. I use this method for getting invoices paid by customers around the world.

To create the link you make an Invoice from your PayPal (business) dashboard, then click ‘Share link myself’. You get a URL that you can send to a client. When they click on the URL they get taken to your invoice and can pay with credit card.

For your points (3) and (4) I’m not sure whether PayPal can be set up for recurring payments like you want but it would be worth looking at. You might be able to connect an automation tool like Zapier to Paypal to automate the invoice creation and link sharing process….

CBFY
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3

Tuxis, there are a lot of payment gateways out there, looking at Pinch Payments, Payway or approach your bank. Good luck.

Blank
    Participant
    • Total posts: 41

1. I send a link to client which takes them to a credit card authority pag>

I have seen several accounting cloud apps that do this by way of sending an invoice. Most of these seem to be using Stripe for that.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.