Home Forums Tech talk Paypal product purchase triggering add to mailchimp list help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Soulistic
    • Total posts: 13

Hi Everyone,

I am about to run a 30 day jump start program with my clients, I have two different prices, one is $47 for new clients and the other is $29 for existing clients, the difference in pricing is because new clients will require my ebook which is an instant download hence why it is more, existing clients already have a copy of the book required to be a part of this 30 day program.

When existing clients buy into this program they are directed to paypal to pay, I then want them added to a specific list in mailchimp, so I don’t want to set up a general rule in paypal because I use my paypal for ebay selling etc also, so I do not want everyone who pays me through paypal added to this list if that makes sense, just the people who sign up to this program.

The clients who buy the $47 program, will be directed to paypal through ejunkie, then once paid they will get their link to download the book then I want them added to this same list. I already have an integration in ejunkie that adds new purchases to a mailchimp list but this new program purchase will need to go to a different list.

Can these things be done or am I going to have to go back to the drawing board?

Thanks in advance
    Sal

Dave Gillen – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,543

Could you use a different ejunkie account for each list?

Dave

Dave Gillen - Client Acquisition | Brisbane | (07) 3180 0288
    Soulistic
    • Total posts: 13

I didn’t think of that, will look into it. Thank you

martin.firth
    • Total posts: 259

As a programmer, I would do this in the code. Create a custom page that waits for the return from Paypal, and adds your subscription. I’m not sure of the specifics of your site so I can’t go into much more detail than that, sorry :)

aaron.miller
    • Total posts: 117

Have you looked at zapier, assuming it can link ejunkie with mailchimp, it can have different triggers and conditions etc per rule.

Kelly Exeter FS Editor
    • Total posts: 241

Like Aaron – I was going to suggest Zapier. This is exactly the kind of thing it’s built for :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.