Home – New Forums Tech talk Payroll Software

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    AdvancedPetSitting
    • Total posts: 357
    Up
    ::

Hey guys,

I am looking for a payroll software. I don’t need anything too complicated like Subscribe HR or HR3. I need to be able to manage wages based on % not hours. I checked a couple of products but they only offer input of hours.

CecileB
    • Total posts: 34
    Up

Hello there,

Check Paycycle or Cloud payroll.

Cheers

Calcul8or
    Participant
    • Total posts: 481
    Up

If you don’t find anything suitable out there, let me know, because as you will see from my signature (hint, hint) I can definitely help you out! :-)

Programmer. Analyst. Nerd. Calcul8ors.com.au Custom Software & Collaboration
    King
    • Total posts: 2,212
    Up

Look at WageZwindow – it is immensely popular, easy to use and used by businesses with 2-200 employees.

AdvancedPetSitting
    Up

Oh yes and I forgot to mention that I need to be able to manually create the pays as they would be different each time and not consistent (eg not automatic payments every week).

AdvancedPetSitting
    Up

Thank you, King, Calcul8or, and CecileB. Will have a look.

Rhys
    • Total posts: 325
    Up
    AdvancedPetSitting, post: 95028 wrote:
    Oh yes and I forgot to mention that I need to be able to manually create the pays as they would be different each time and not consistent (eg not automatic payments every week).

Still check out Paycycle. I run my pay for half a dozen staff in less than 10 minutes most payruns, various members of my team run payrolls for clients (some of which like yours vary a lot from week to week), these are also quick and easy to do.

Cheers, Rhys

AdvancedPetSitting
    Up
    Rhys, post: 96041 wrote:
    Still check out Paycycle. I run my pay for half a dozen staff in less than 10 minutes most payruns, various members of my team run payrolls for clients (some of which like yours vary a lot from week to week), these are also quick and easy to do.

Cheers, Rhys

Hi Rhys,

Paycycle dosn’t do what I need. It does not let you pay commissions only.

Rhys
    • Total posts: 325
    Up
    AdvancedPetSitting, post: 96241 wrote:
    Hi Rhys,

Paycycle dosn’t do what I need. It does not let you pay commissions only.

Hi Monika, Just on the basis of this thread I obviously don’t know all your requirements so I cannot say for sure if Paycycle would be suitable. But I can say that it will allow commission only pays – I’ve just done one!

Cheers, Rhys

Dardee
    • Total posts: 430
    Up

Just to reiterate what Rhys said, you can definitely do a Commission only pay.

I just did one as well.

If you do not set it up correctly (like any system) it won’t work.

AdvancedPetSitting
    Up

Calcul8or is making an application for me, which will be free to use. My guys don’t get paid every week because there is no work for them every week, so I cannot justify paying monthly fees if I am to make a couple of transactions.

It’s always nice when someone offers to help and wants nothing in return :)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.