Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Peppie’s Aureola Productions all new singing and dancing website!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    peppie
    • Total posts: 525
    Up
    ::

Well it feels like it after sooo long in the coming. Maybe a slight overstatement but certainly a much better result than in the past.

If you had followed my past comments re website design you may remember that my experience with designers as such has not been a happy one. I wish not to offend the designer fraternity in general, but whilst I consider myself as being quite good at conveying my thoughts and concepts – in a few cases it did NOT result in a happy outcome.

So, as a result of my fairly recent acquisition of Dreamweaver and ongoing training I am now a reasonable and constantly improving web designer. If however you consider that you can provide product (specifically sub sections strictly according to specification and instruction) then I would be happy to talk with you.

Please feel free to comment on my new site, I do listen very carefully to any feedback and I do appreciate constructive criticism.

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

First I make a quality digital computer copy before deterioration and rapid changes in technology make it more difficult to access.

Didnt quite understand this point , otherwise understood everything else.
    Just goes to show you can teach old dogs new tricks

peppie
    Up

Fair point, I have been guilty in the past of being too specific to the point of not making it clear as to what I am saying at the best of times and in due course….

Maybe I should just say, lets grab a good copy before it carcks it!!!! Hmmm, might have to think about that one!

[Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Congratulations Paul, this has been such a long journey for you, and you should be very proud of yourself!

Well done!
    Jayne

peppie
    Up

Text fixed on the first page now Burgo, let me know if you approve.

Also I now have a first newsletter up on the site and will probably be sending it out via my initial mail list today.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.