Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Perfume and Honey!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    JohanT
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

I am a new member to this forum. Just like to introduce myself. I am a product development manager for W International and we specialize in wholesale of designer perfume and NZ/AUS Manuka honey.

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Nice to have you on the forum, don’t stay for long – you might want to jump ship and start your own biz with all the chatter on here ;)

Welcome!

JohanT
    Up

Thanks! I own a stake in the business so essentially it is my own business :).

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up
    JohanT, post: 164826 wrote:
    Thanks! I own a stake in the business so essentially it is my own business :).

Well don’t tell your boss then! :D

Mary Gardam
    • Total posts: 192
    Up

Hi Johan,

Glad to have you join us.

My sister-in-law swears by Manuka Honey so I’ve heard a lot about one of your products.

Looking forward to your contributions.

Mary

JohanT
    Up

Thank you Mary,

We are planning to launch our product next month, just getting the packaging right. We will be distributing NZ Manuka with UMF ratings and Australian Manuka with NPA ratings. The Australian Manuka is processed and packaged locally in Brisbane.

Mary Gardam
    • Total posts: 192
    Up

Even better that it is processed and packaged locally! :)

I just brushed up on the NPA ratings, is your product going to be 15+ or do you produce a range?

It sounds exciting, good luck with the launch. Keep us up to date with how your launch goes.

Mary

JohanT
    Up

Local to ensure the high level of quality and meets our country’s rigorous regulations associated with food products. We will be providing 5+ up to 20+ range. To have any positive effect on your daily health, it is recommended that you consume Manuka Honey that is higher than 8+. Therefore, 10+ is best for everyday consumption.

Also, we will be releasing Manuka Honey in lozenge and lollipop form which is very exciting.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.