Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Perth area meetup

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Marra
    • Total posts: 45
    Up
    ::

Well, we are all set to go, with five RSVP’s from flying solo, and an amazing 20 over at the Meetups site. I think two of those are you guys, though. :-) Because I did a silly “new organiser” thing and published the time and location, I’m going to have to do roll call. No RSVP, you only get a chair if someone is a no-show. ;-)

I’m going to set up a second meeting for next week, same time, different place. This is because a number of people couldn’t make this week. Will advise once that is set up.

Look forward to meeting some of you over coffee!

Breevree73
    • Total posts: 112
    Up

I’m definitely one of the ones who RSVP’d at both places…..
    Can’t wait to meet with everyone!!
    Been trying to get something like this organised for ages!!!

Cheers

Bree Vreedenburgh
    bvint.com

Shout Consulting
    • Total posts: 14
    Up

Hello everyone

Unfortunately I won’t be able to attend this as I am based in Geraldton but hoping my travel plans may fall on another meet up date in the future :)

Thanks
    Gemma

Dinus
    • Total posts: 38
    Up
    Marra, post: 148323 wrote:
    Well, we are all set to go, with five RSVP’s from flying solo, and an amazing 20 over at the Meetups site. I think two of those are you guys, though. :-) Because I did a silly “new organiser” thing and published the time and location, I’m going to have to do roll call. No RSVP, you only get a chair if someone is a no-show. ;-)

I’m going to set up a second meeting for next week, same time, different place. This is because a number of people couldn’t make this week. Will advise once that is set up.

Look forward to meeting some of you over coffee!

Sorry Marra, I just had to cancel (cancelled on Meetups as well). See you next week.

Cheers
    Dino

Breevree73
    • Total posts: 112
    Up

Thank you SO MUCH to Marra for organising this morning’s meetup – what a diverse group of people!! I don’t think we had two people the same!!!

If you attended the meetup and didn’t get my card, feel free to contact me on bree@bvint.com, and check out my website bvint.com

There is a page under ‘more’ called ‘The SBC’ – it gives further details about the idea of sharing researched small business data – would love to hear from anyone who is interested in helping me with this.

Until next time!!

Bree Vreedenburgh
    http://bvint.com

incredibleconcepts
    • Total posts: 60
    Up

I’d love to come but Wednesday is the only day I’m not available.

Marra
    • Total posts: 45
    Up
    incredibleconcepts, post: 149951 wrote:
    I’d love to come but Wednesday is the only day I’m not available.

Sorry to hear that. Wednesday is the only day that I’m consistentlyl free! : -) There are quite a few other perth meetups on that meetups site, so might be worth you checking into. Or you may like to try organising another meetup when it suits you.You may find that it suits a bunch of people here on FS too.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.