Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Perth MeetUp – Grow your small business online

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    paul_webupwd
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

This group is for startups and small business owners who want to share their experiences and learn more about how to grow your business online. With a special interest in how to building your customer list, making more sales and creating a profitable and sustainable business model.

Come along and network with other like minded entrepreneurs, find support and get access to industry experts and partners. We catch up regularly for coffee, run webinars and speaker events.

Join our associated Facebook group for relevant, informative & actionable content to help you in your business.

This group is not a ‘get rich quick scheme’ – it’s for genuine entrepreneurs committed to making their business work.

So if that’s you, we really look forward to meeting you!

Paul Underwood | Group Organiser

Andy McWhirter
    • Total posts: 18
    Up

Looks good, Paul. I’ll check it out!

mustafamohsin
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

Does the audience would be interested in technology?

Adam Martelletti
    • Total posts: 47
    Up

Hi [USER=88748]@paul_webupwd[/USER] I requested to join the facebook group, Would be great to come along to the meetup and catch up with some Perth business owners.

yoda
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi Paul,
    Are you still having meet ups? I would love to meet with like minded people to bounce ideas off.

paulstevenunderwood
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    yoda, post: 252468, member: 18406 wrote:
    Hi Paul,
    Are you still having meet ups? I would love to meet with like minded people to bounce ideas off.

Sorry, no. I handed it off to another person to run, but it’s recently been shut down. Not enough ROI in the end.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.