Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Phil .. Mr Limo

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mrlimo
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Help!!!!!!! I have Stretch Limousine internet listing on an American free site “bravehost” and a free Hot Frog which appears on page 4 when Perth Limousine Hire is searched on google…..Phil not Scrooge OK. I am trying to get my listing to page one and I am prepaired to pay but I have heard a lot of stories of the ones that promise you the world, cost a packet and you dont get what you wanted. Can anyone tell me who I should call to help.
    Cheers, Phil.

VideoTraining
    • Total posts: 101
    Up

Hi Phil,

Do you have a website? This will help.

Kind regards,

Tony Morris
    http://www.DVDcoach.com
    Online Computer Training Made Easy

mrlimo
    Up

Hi Tony, Thanks for answering this quick.
    http://www.mrlimo.bravehost.com
    Phil.

FionaFell
    • Total posts: 342
    Up

3 quick tips:

1. Kill the adverts that don’t point to your business. If I visit your site looking for a limo to hire, I don’t want to be sent to other websites. (To do this you may have to move to a paid service, instead of bravehost)

2. Put some content up on your site. Tell me why I should hire from you. What do your limo’s look like? (May be in your inactive photobucket account)

3. Sell me with an offer: Tell me the price (or price range) and do me a deal.

Let me know if I can help you out. I have a few options that could get you online and a great site at a fixed cost: see my signature below

Good luck.

mrlimo
    Up

Hi Fiona,
    Thanks for your interest, as I said I have to be on page one in Google somewhere. Have you looked at my Bravehost site and do you think page one is possible and what sort of cost would I be looking at. I will send my details to your site.
    Cheers Phil.

FionaFell
    • Total posts: 342
    Up
    mrlimo, post: 25963 wrote:
    Hi Fiona,
    Thanks for your interest, as I said I have to be on page one in Google somewhere. Have you looked at my Bravehost site and do you think page one is possible and what sort of cost would I be looking at. I will send my details to your site.
    Cheers Phil.

Hi Phil.

I have looked at your current site and see that there are many areas that could be improved.

I will reply with specific details via email.

Although, as a professional I am hesitant (unwilling) to guarantee a first page listing in any directory or search engine. Unless of course you pay for your spot…

Keep an eye on your inbox.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.