Home Forums New here? Share your story Phil – Newbie – Starting web design business

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    PhilThemer
    • Total posts: 5

Hi Soloists,

I’m a new member to the forums, just signed up with Flying Solo, looks like a great community!

A friend and I have recently started a web design business together. Our focus is on using the latest tools in wordpress to create great designed mobile friendly sites for SME’s at an accessible price.

http://www.themer.com.au

If any of you are able to take a look at our site from an SME perspective and let me know what appeals to you, and (more importantly) what puts you off from a small business owners perspective – it would be greatly appreciated!

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889

Hey Phil,
    Welcome to Flying Solo, great to have you as part of the community.
    Site and concept looks slick – certainly a strong demand for this sort of service.
    All the best with the business grows and hope to see you around the threads.
    Cheers
    Peter

Happy2Invoice
    • Total posts: 54

Hi Phil,

Glad to make your acquaintance, as a designer myself i fully appreciate the embryonic stages of SME’s and wish you all the successs, please do not hesitate to give a shout if you need any assistance.

Wishing you all the best.

PhilThemer
    • Total posts: 5

Thanks for the welcome Peter and Qamar, looks like there is some really handy info around the site.

We are working on getting our product offering as attuned to what SME’s need as possible so it’s great to see the kind of questions that are being asked around the forums.

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184

Free mockups?

kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,168

Welcome Phil, good to have you with us.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.