Home – New Forums Find the help you need Photographer of clothingproducts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    @LittleMexTienda
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

I need some help getting some fun, colorful pics of my baby-clothing line to put on the e-commerce store at http://www.littlemexican.com.au
    Can you recommend anyone able to do it as skills exchange or at low rate?
    – Kellie

@LittleMexTienda

Cat – GLC
    • Total posts: 440
    Up

Hi Kellie,

Where are you located? Does the photographer need to be local?

Cheers

Cat :)

Sandii79
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Hi,

I know someone in Melbourne that can do it cheap. Need to know your location to see if it is viable. PM me if interested.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Kelly,

Welcome to Flying Solo :)

I was intrigued and wanted to learn more, but your website isn’t working at the moment. Perhaps you’re making some updates to it.

I’ll take another look next time, but in the meantime, I hope the right photographer turns up soon for you.

Jayne

Robselc
    • Total posts: 56
    Up

I had to look for your Facebook page and it looks like you are in western sydney. My hubby does cheap product photography but we are in Perth. I would suggest going on gumtree or something and looking for an amateur photographer who has invested in lights etc and have has knowledge of photoshop. Otherwise if you are interested in shipping the clothing to us and paying return postage he could it for you at a reasonable rate. Im also launching a website soon and so we have been doing a lot of our own product photography and have all the gear.
    Pm me if interested.

@LittleMexTienda
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 161891 wrote:
    Hi Kelly,

Welcome to Flying Solo :)

I was intrigued and wanted to learn more, but your website isn’t working at the moment. Perhaps you’re making some updates to it.

I’ll take another look next time, but in the meantime, I hope the right photographer turns up soon for you.

Jayne

Thanks Jayne; odd to hear the website wasn’t working, I’ll get straight onto that! Did you definitely go to http://www.littlemexican.com.au? I am based in the Eastern suburbs of Sydney. Local is my preference, but would post out for the right offer. Thanks for your support!

Kellie
    Little Mexican Tienda

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Cute website Kellie!

I have details of a studio up here on the Central Coast that could help you out (you could even just post them the products and sort it out over the phone).

Let me know if you’d like their details :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    @LittleMexTienda, post: 162196 wrote:
    Thanks Jayne; odd to hear the website wasn’t working, I’ll get straight onto that! Did you definitely go to http://www.littlemexican.com.au?

Hi Kellie,

It seems to be working now, although it’s still looking a little bare, so I think you’re probably still adding stuff to it.

Some of the photography that’s there now is lovely, by the way.

Good luck with it all,
    Jayne

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.