Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Planning to start my new business

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    thedreamteam
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

hi there,
    i run a small cleaning business in sydney
    and at the time we were getting jobs through a site called air tasker but got banned for always giving out to much information.
    are there any sites like this to get cleaning jobs- i am on facebook, have a website, on gumtree please can some one give advise. as i dont have the money to advise.

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up

Hi thedreamteam,

Thanks for joining. How to find clients is quite a big topic.

Our research shows that good old fashioned word of mouth is still by far the best source of new business, but it does take time to build up a network of referrers.

A search for cleaning directories might turn up some places to list your business or some of the broader trade directories like http://www.serviceseeking.com.au or http://www.homeimprovementpages.com.au could be worth a look.

I know that local letter box drops work really well for a friend of mine who operates a cleaning business.

All the best, Peter

Rohan@TD
    • Total posts: 164
    Up

Corporate clients or private homes? There are heaps of different strategies to find new clients, depending on who you’re trying to reach out to. We have referred our personal cleaner onto a number of friends.

Asking some of your existing clients for referrals and offering a ‘free clean’ to anybody who refers you to a client who ends up signing on to your services is a great start.

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up

What [USER=78618]@Rohan@TD[/USER] said. My business and yours are similar in a lot of ways. And I would say my quality clients are the ones which have come via referrals, they are also the cheapest to obtain, no cost for advertising, plus you get close to 100% conversion rate.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.