Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Planning tools, strateies and documentation for the very small business

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jmarshall
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

I have recently started http://www.smallassist.com.au as a wholly online resource centre for the very small business and sole trader. It is my belief that these businesses deserve to have access to quality planning tools, strategies, policy development and documentation for brand building that is traditionally only available to their larger competitors due to the huge expense involved.
    Some of the projects I am offering include, among others, Document Design (for brand building), Quality Customer Service Strategy and Plan, E-Marketing Strategy and Plan, Recruitment, Selection and Induction Policy, Marketing Implementation Plan and Sustainability Policy Development. If a client has an idea that I am able to help them with that is not offered on the website I am happy to work with them if possible. If they want a project that I am not qualified to provide I will help them identify where they can get the help they need.
    By keeping my business wholly online I am able to keep costs to a minimum and pass these savings on to my clients and keep costs to a fraction of that charged by large providers. Because each project is researched and developed exclusively for each client, each project is individually quoted but my aim is to make theses resources affordable and within their budget.

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up
    jmarshall, post: 238274, member: 84949 wrote:
    I have recently started http://www.smallassist.com.au as a wholly online resource centre for the very small business and sole trader. It is my belief that these businesses deserve to have access to quality planning tools, strategies, policy development and documentation for brand building that is traditionally only available to their larger competitors due to the huge expense involved.
    Some of the projects I am offering include, among others, Document Design (for brand building), Quality Customer Service Strategy and Plan, E-Marketing Strategy and Plan, Recruitment, Selection and Induction Policy, Marketing Implementation Plan and Sustainability Policy Development. If a client has an idea that I am able to help them with that is not offered on the website I am happy to work with them if possible. If they want a project that I am not qualified to provide I will help them identify where they can get the help they need.
    By keeping my business wholly online I am able to keep costs to a minimum and pass these savings on to my clients and keep costs to a fraction of that charged by large providers. Because each project is researched and developed exclusively for each client, each project is individually quoted but my aim is to make theses resources affordable and within their budget.
    Hi And Welcome to the Forums. It is great to have you!
    Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Jmarshal,

I like the idea, especially since documentation is something often overlooked in the enthusiasm of starting up. Welcome to the forum.

Steve

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.