Home – New Forums Tell me straight… please comment on my new logo – media muse

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    MediaMuse
    • Total posts: 34
    Up
    ::

Thanks Jennifer – and thanks too everyone who has responded!

I dont know why I am finding it so hard to make a decision, it is between one and three.

one – votes for this one say its more balanced, simple and versatile
    three – for impact, the dynamic line under media

I lean towards one myself, I prefer simpler, cleaner designs and the balance is definitely there.

But three is also very visually strong. My eye goes towards it every time I look at them all on a page.

I will wait one more day, have asked designer to make the nib of the quill in number one more defined. And will choose from there!

Keep the comments coming, I both appreciate and need the feedback!

BrightBiz
    • Total posts: 69
    Up

I took another fresh look at them just now and I definitely prefer number 3. It’s a strong and appealing design.

Good Luck choosing…. Logo creation is on my must do list over the next month I am not looking forward to having to decide either LOL :D

MediaMuse
    • Total posts: 34
    Up

You’ll be glad to hear that I have decided on number 3. And committed to the decision.

Thanks again everyone. I look forward to having some more time to contribute to the Forum now, and not be so obsessed with a logo design!

Thanks too Flying Solo. The existence of the Forum has made this soloist’s job easier and has contributed to a solid decision making process with the welcome feedback of other professionals.

ahortin
    • Total posts: 42
    Up

Good choice. Well done.
    I think No. 3 is the most ‘balanced’. Personally, I think it looks a bit more like a quill in this design, especially with the trailing line, as opposed to just a feather.

I like the colours too. They work well together in both the quill and the text.
    Nice job.

Cheers,
    Anthony.

Lucki
    • Total posts: 147
    Up

I like the colours and have to go with no. 4. The quill standing boldly, making a statement.

Devan
    • Total posts: 57
    Up

Nice to see the evolution of your logo design here. I liked 3 and 4 on the revised design. Personally I would have chosen 4 as I like the upright quill at the end – I think it added some strength to the logo whilst keeping it really clean. But 3 is great too.

I like you colour choices too – it was what I would have picked to further develop logo 4 from the first round.

Great to see everyone else’s feedback here too. Makes you appreciate that your own viewpoint is not always the best one going forward! :)

Publishing428
    • Total posts: 26
    Up

I like no.4 it is clear and simple but still attention grabbing. My attention was instantly on the words not on trying to figure out what the picture was. All the logos are really great though was hard trying to pick just one. :)

Regards,
    Jayde

will100
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi,

All 4 are nice. I personally recommend you 3rd one.
    Thanks for such a great informative discussion over logo creation.

Thanks a lot

Will

Renee Barber
    • Total posts: 360
    Up

I love number four … and the point someone made about the full stop and ‘upright quill’ adding strength to the design is spot on.

Anyway, Marnie (Media Muse, smile), I wonder what you eventually chose … I’ll have to do a bit of snooping on your website. ;-)

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.