Home – New Forums Other discussions Please help me see…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rvnd
    • Total posts: 40
    Up
    ::

I’ve clicked through into Business Start Up from the main menu and arrived here (http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/p309431586_The-seven-deadly-sins-of-buying-a-business.html).

In two places I see Business Start up (25) – i.e. the number of articles. But here’s where my blindness kicks in – I can’t see the 25 articles!! I’ve looked and looked. I design websites, so I reckon that the website designer must have missed some navigation basics – because there’s no article list, it’s not like a blog with page numbers, there’s no “click here to see all the articles”; just a go round and round. In any event, I’m not posting to gripe, I’d just like to see the articles.

[Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi rvnd,
    I’ll investigate for you. In the meantime, try this page instead:

http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/p254932669_Business-start-up-and-running-your-own-business.html

thanks for getting in touch!
    Jayne

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up

Hi rvnd,

Thanks for taking the time to point this out.

At the moment the ‘Business start-up’ link takes you to the newest article in that category. To the right of the article at the bottom of related links is an ‘All business start up articles link‘.

But yes, we recognise and agree that this functionality needs to be greatly improved and I can assure you we are already on to it so please stay tuned :)

Cheers,
    Peter

rvnd
    • Total posts: 40
    Up

Hi

As usual I saw it immediately after I made the post and wanted to come back and edit this post, but this post did not turn anywhere (in New Posts, or All Posts By Me).

Thanks for the replies.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.