Home – New Forums Money matters Please help on tax and BAS for a company

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    joy_kev
    • Total posts: 12
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

I used to have a brick and mortar business, we closed the business in 2008 and I’ve been keeping the company name (pty ltd) since.
    I recently just started an online business (about 3 months ago), sales is not much yet but I’m unsure on how to lodge BAS and tax for the company.
    Any advise or site where I can get simple guidance for a small business

I was thinking to see an accountant but because the sales isn’t much yet, it’s probably not worth paying an accountant

Thank you in advance

FletcherTax
    • Total posts: 347
    Up

Hi

Please remember that accountants aren’t only there for the rich and famous – we love helping other SME’s like ourselves with their business growth and development.

I am happy to help you with your BAS or Returns if of interest. Not sure where your stuck exactly or if you need help right from the beginning – either way, there are some amazingly talented accountants from all sections of the country on this Forum ready to help.

Best wishes with your business,

Janna

CruzAccountant
    • Total posts: 195
    Up

Hi

There are some good links and tools from the ATO site. Try this link.

There are plenty of good accountants on this forum. An accountant isn’t just a cost to the business. They could provide you with good value by saving you time, money and tax $!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.