Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Please help us determine the best logo design

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    garysvpa
    • Total posts: 61
    Up
    ::

I am running a logo design contest: Design a Corporate Logo for an Australian Bookkeeping Start Up Company.

We have narrowed the contest entries down to 8 final submissions and are now seeking feedback from people on what they think of the designs.

If you could visit the poll link below and rate each design entry and let them know what you think by leaving a comment that would be great.

The link to the poll is: https://www.freelancer.com/contest/poll-OTQwNTQ6MQ==

Byron Trzeciak
    Participant
    • Total posts: 423
    Up

I have to admit that all of the logos are fairly generic. Again it’s hard to provide you with any feedback as we don’t know what your brand is, who your market is and what services your business offers.

What age group are your targeting? To me the logos would appeal to an older audience not a younger one, is that what you’re after?

The most modern is by DesignerRocks and the others I might consider is RBM777 but I don’t necessarily feel it matches the services you offer.

It would be interesting to get some feedback from the graphic designers of this forum and see what they can offer on the process.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi garysvpa,

As Byron suggested, it’s going to be difficult for anyone to comment without knowing more about your business and the brief to the designers.

If you could please update this thread with the answers to the four questions at the top of the page, I think you’ll find that you receive more responses.

Good luck,
    Jayne

garysvpa
    • Total posts: 61
    Up

Hi Byron/FS Concierge

Thank you very much for your inputs! Our team is deciding right now with the logo, will update you if I have any more concerns.

More power to you!

James
    Participant
    • Total posts: 268
    Up

From a purely design aspect, I think your chosen design (#21) is a good option. It’s certainly going to give you plenty of flexibility. The icon is somewhat memorable and you will have the ability to use the icon or text alone, which helps when stamping your brand on things.

Although the icon is quite generic, I think you’ve done pretty well for your $75. All the best with the business.

IncredibleCo
    • Total posts: 406
    Up

I like 14 and 3. Both could do with being a bit more online-y though.

Craig_Longmuir
    • Total posts: 556
    Up

i’d go with #21
    nice colours and graphic…but would make the icon to the right of the text slightly bigger and aligned with the text, assuming that the large icon on top is not part of the main logo and the image there is the separate text free graphic logo and then the separate text based logo below…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.