Home – New Forums New here? Share your story please move down the back..I’m coming on

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    BC Web
    • Total posts: 13
    Up
    ::

Hey All,
    I’ve decided to take the plunge after 10+ years of IT consulting and software development. I’ve worked in Qantas, NSW Rural Fire Service, ERSL (Ireland) and a few small IT shops in Dublin (where I grew up) and Sydney.

I hear the water is lovely and warm in the solo pool but there might be a few sharks about :)

Starting up has been long hours and plenty of doing things I don’t usually do. I’m still in the habit of looking over my shoulder to ask the boss if it’s OK.

I love the challenge of small business, it’s the ultimate job.
    Me, I’m a bit of a geek so have started the software development company. Away from work I play football (the round ball game) for North Sydney United and support Arsenal FC – also Dublin GAA who just won the All Ireland cup – get in. I love beers in the sun, my lady and finishing a great job.

This forum looks great – the whole site looks great. I think I’ll be on it a good bit as I have plenty of questions and will need help but hopefully will able to help some others too!

Hope to chat with you soon.
    Cheers,
    Bobby
    p.s Game on in the world cup :p

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi there Bobby,

Nice to meet you and great to have you on board the Flying Solo bus. Your feedback about the site and the forum has put a huge smile on our faces.

You’re very welcome around here. As long as you never mention the words “Ireland” and “World Cup” in the same sentence again. ;)

Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.