Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Please review my website, thank you

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kjr designs
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi, I am just starting my new business and have just finished my website. My business is all about web design packages, using WordPress, which includes domain name registration, hosting, web design (from a choice of WordPress themes), SEO, social media, backup, support and more.

My target market is small to medium sized businesses, especially businesses who have never had a website before. Most of my clients will probably be NSW regional businesses. Although I want it to be easy to understand and user friendly I also want it to be modern and ‘hold it’s own’ with city websites.

Could you please let me know if my site looks professional and if I have forgotten anything.

Thank you very much, I appreciate any feedback.

http://www.kjrwebdesigns.com.au/

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Helen,

Welcome to Flying Solo, and congratulations on being brave enough to request a website review on your first visit :)

We find that people are most inclined to offer their advice once they’ve gotten to know you a little, so I encourage you to also head over to the New members section of the forum and introduce yourself and your business to us all.

Good luck for your review,
    Jayne

JohnW
    • Total posts: 2,642
    Up

Hi KJR,
    IMHO your site has major problems.

I will send you a PM.
    Regs,
    JohnW

Craig_Longmuir
    • Total posts: 556
    Up
    JohnW, post: 189634 wrote:
    Hi KJR,
    IMHO your site has major problems.

I will send you a PM.
    Regs,
    JohnW

I think you will have trouble finding clients with the site as it is…

take a look at sme of the sites on http://www.cssdesignawards.com/ and compare to yours…

Kjr designs
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Thank you for your replies, I didn’t realise it was so bad, will have to pick up my game.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.