Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Please share your thoughts about the website.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    zosomebiz
    • Total posts: 21
    Up
    ::

Purpose: To help you quickly and accurately find what you want from businesses nearby.

The How: For anything you search, the website will scan through all the photos from businesses near you to provide you with a list of exact match. For ex: say you search for burger, the website will return photos menus or deals from places near you that has the keyword burger on it.If you specifically want say chicken burger, just search for “chicken burger” [enclosed in double quotes].

In addition, if you feel like any relevant information from your favourite business is missing, you can either just click photo of ,say, their menu and upload it via website OR just ask the business to install the free ZosomeBiz ios App.

Let me know your thoughts.Thanks!

zorrorojo
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi,

I just had a little go on it.
    It seems interesting enough. I like how it pulls what may be relevant from the website, in particular menus whenever you search for food.
    However it seems to only work for food. Is that the intention?
    I got results for chicken burger and pizza, but nothing for ‘toys’ or ‘hyundai’

zosomebiz
    Up

Thanks for checking it out. I have decided to start with food first and get that bit right including trying to get as many food related business owners on board before trying other industries.Although the nature of the app and website is such that it can benefit any industry , it made sense to try to get something semi-right.
    Can you let me know, if you found anything that could be better ?

heftzwecke
    • Total posts: 213
    Up

I forgot to type in were I am and the site stopped working!

zosomebiz
    Up
    heftzwecke, post: 241711, member: 88078 wrote:
    I forgot to type in were I am and the site stopped working!
    Thanks! Fixed it.
    Corey
    • Total posts: 568
    Up

congrats for being online,

there are a few problems with the footer menu links – Error message –
    This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

Not enough information on the front page about what the site is about..you could use a slogan to describe what Zosome is & what Zosome can do for me.

Cheers
    Corey

zosomebiz
    Up
    Corey, post: 241719, member: 31331 wrote:
    congrats for being online,

there are a few problems with the footer menu links – Error message –
    This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

Not enough information on the front page about what the site is about..you could use a slogan to describe what Zosome is & what Zosome can do for me.

Cheers
    Corey
    All fixed. Thanks!

missile
    • Total posts: 32
    Up

Hi. I think the front page needs a bit of work as there is very little information about the benefit of using the site.

Also, I was wondering how people will find your site since there seems to be little content that will get indexed by Google.

As a user it may also be good to get some indication of how old the menu is.
    As an owner of a website that also publishes restaurants menus, I can let you know that it is really hard keeping them up to date – and 98% of restaurant owners do not send new ones to you or update them.

Cheers,
    Mel

zosomebiz
    Up

Thanks! SEO is something I need to work on. In terms of the content, that is to be updated by the owners via ZosomeBiz app. The current content is something I have put together to get started.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.