Home – New Forums New here? Share your story PLEASE someone help me!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Paxbylou
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

I have no idea how to use this site. , I have 1 question I’d like to see if anyone can help me with??

How do I get cheap postage delievery around Australia for 30cm squared boxes??

Please help!!
    Cheers

Simply Money Honey
    • Total posts: 78
    Up

Hi

I have found that couriers are often cheaper than Australia Post but it depends where you are sending the packages, you will often need Australia Post as a backup for rural regions.

It will depend on the size and weight of your packages, you will need to contact different suppliers and get quotes. I find satchels from Fastway (also try Couriers Please) are good but your 30cm square package may not fit.

If you are sending a large volume of packages you can apply to Australia Post to get a business account with reduced rates.

Good luck.

Gabrielle

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Paxbylou,

Welcome! I hope Gabrielle’s tips have given you a good starting point to your investigations.

Thank you for joining the forum today,
    Jayne

affgar
    • Total posts: 123
    Up

I agree …

Fastway satchels can be a good option. Just a shame they make you outlay so much money upfront. Fine if you have regular turnover of products.

You have 3 different sized satchels. They are pretty liberal about squeezing products in.

Aust Post has satchels for smaller items that is not that much more expensive.

Let us know what you end up with … useful information for others.

:D

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.