Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Pls help me find right products

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Believer
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi Folks

I have been IT employee for more than 10 years. Recently I started feeling that I am not doing what I want to do. I want to be master of my own destiny. I need motivation to make a difference first in my life and then in society in general.

To achieve my life goals, I need financial independence. And I have observed that it is a bit hard to achieve it through employment.

Recently I have started thinking seriously starting my own business. I don’t mind working hard for my business to grow as it will give me some sense of achievement and hopefully financial independence in the long run.

Being from Indian background, I tend to think to have best of both the worlds e.g. doing a business in India while staying in Australia. I don’t mind frequent travelling.

Last year I had chat with my friends & contacts in India who are in business or managing a unit of business in a big organizations throughout India. They are very supportive and want to collaborate with me. They asked me to come up with a business plan. While I started working on the business plan I encountered numerous challenges conceptualizing the ideas. But anyway it gave me some sense of requisites required for an International Business.

Since I have got a solid networking in northern part of India, I am planning to enter into Import/Export business. I want to penetrate distribution network of second tier cities where distributors are dependent on big importer/exporters located in metropolitan cities of India.

The big challenge for me is to find a niche product from Australia which I can market and distribute across whole of North India.

I am looking for some help in finding right product or services from experienced soul. I am also open to collaboration with experienced people.

Thanks for your response in advance!

Regards
    ‘Believer’

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi Believer,

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing your story with us.

I must say that I was surprised to get to the end of your post and realise that you were planning on exporting from Australia to India. I had assumed it would be the other way around.

I suspect you’ll be better off brainstorming the best product opportunities with your contacts in India, as few of us will know the market well.

We’ll all be very interested to learn how you decide to move forward.

All the best,
    Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.