Home – New Forums Logistics Plus Size wholesalers – “Wanted”

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi, My name is Mandy and I am currently developing an online plus size clothing site. I am trying to find fashionable good quality fashionable clothing for the real woman (sz 14 +) to put on my site and I am amazed by how hard it is to find good wholesalers? I know overseas is the cheap way to go, I have found some American wholesalers, but with the postage and dollar rate, not working out that cheap. Does anyone know some good wholesalers here in Australia or overseas (china etc) that have plus size fashion wear?

any feed back would be gratefully appreciated

Regards
    Mandy

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Hi Mandy

Hope your research is going well? Not sure though if this post really belongs in the ‘Logistics’ thread? More about resources and finding someone to buy from i think?

Just be aware that adminions may move this post to another section (they will let you know though).

Hope you get heaps of replies :)

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Anonymous
    Up
    HarryLuke Logistics, post: 210364 wrote:
    Hi Mandy

Hope your research is going well? Not sure though if this post really belongs in the ‘Logistics’ thread? More about resources and finding someone to buy from i think?

Just be aware that adminions may move this post to another section (they will let you know though).

Hope you get heaps of replies :)

Jason

Hi Jason, thanks

that’s fine, me too its sending me crazy looking, Plus Size……

Mandy

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Hey Mandy

Sure with persistence that you will be fine :)

The only thing I notice in forums though is that there are only a very few select people that will share there contacts as they keep them very well guarded (preventing competition is the assumption) and the ones that do offer them tend to fit 1 of 3 categories that I have noticed:
    1: they are a wholesaler or oversees agent or manufacturer
    2: someone that used to deal with them and had good experiences although no longer operate in that field therefore you are not competition to them
    3: generous souls – of which there are some here, so hope someone jumps in for you :)

Be well

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Anonymous
    Up
    HarryLuke Logistics, post: 210366 wrote:
    Hey Mandy

Sure with persistence that you will be fine :)

The only thing I notice in forums though is that there are only a very few select people that will share there contacts as they keep them very well guarded (preventing competition is the assumption) and the ones that do offer them tend to fit 1 of 3 categories that I have noticed:
    1: they are a wholesaler or oversees agent or manufacturer
    2: someone that used to deal with them and had good experiences although no longer operate in that field therefore you are not competition to them
    3: generous souls – of which there are some here, so hope someone jumps in for you :)

Be well

Jason

I hope I find some generous souls then :)

Mandy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.