Home – New Forums Find the help you need Plus size wholesalers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi my name is Mandy, im new to this and was hoping someone will have some advise, I’m in the process of starting up my own online plus size clothing store, im having trouble trying to find good quality, fashionable plus size wholesalers, any advise would be gratefully appreciated

Regards
    Mandy

BenAtherton
    • Total posts: 60
    Up

Hi Mandy,

I don’t know much about your industry but I do know it is becomming more popular so good on you for tapping into this niche!

I have had clients before who import clothing from sites such as Alibaba but have had trouble getting larger sizes as most asian sizes are far smaller than the western ones.

Google is the obvious starting point but many manufacturers might be open to supplying you at a wholesale rate even though they dont advertise as such. Best to find some manufacturers that suit the style you are looking for and get on the phone.

Anonymous
    Up

Hows it going I have three clients and a cousin who could all help in finding suppliers. I also build and market online stores. PM me if you like :)

Anonymous
    Up

Hi Mandy,

We have lots of threads discussing fashion wholesalers, so try using the Search function in the grey bar above the forum and entering terms such as fashion, clothing, clothes and wholesaler.

You’ll probably need to sift through lots of threads, but there are recommendations for suppliers sprinkled in amongst them.

Good luck,
    Jayne

MichaelDigital
    • Total posts: 140
    Up

Yes, it is very exciting to ‘start your own business’ – but it is not as easy as you probably thought ;)

Anyway, wholesalers are just everywhere, there are literally millions of them – but which one to select? I can suggest lots of sources, lots of information, lots of advice – but not in a post on forum. Getting your wholesale source is only like the 1st step,
    One very good thing to do would be to go to your nearest TAFE & contact the fashion teachers there, they are always older clothing industry people who know all about your selected business – try that to start out with. Otherwise there is AliBaba, Salehoo.
    best of luck

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.