Home Forums Other discussions Presentable Forms and Legal Requirements

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    VivianT
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1

Hi there,

I work with my family, running a trade business (slowly incorporating) in which I manage pretty much all things administration.

Recently I’ve been asked a lot for credit application forms amongst other formalities.
    My question, put simply, is how do I make these forms? I use MYOB so things like invoices, purchase orders, remittance slips and pay slips are easy to customise on there, but what of other things?

Where do I go to make employee contracts or credit application forms? What makes them look formal and not like I just chucked something together on Word? Do I need a lawyer to draw up the conditions on either form? And so on…

I’m new to this website, so not too sure where to post things or how to use it correctly, so I apologise in advance if this is in the wrong place.

Thank you.

Dave – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 2,536

Welcome to the forums Vivian!

Great question. It depends a little on whether you want them to LOOK more formal, or BE more legally robust.
    Consider a designer, a lawyer, or a site with pre-made forms that will give you a little of both (LawPath is one example).

Hopefully others can lend their advice.
    Dave

P.S. You could also request a credit application form from some other companies, and see how they do it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.