Home – New Forums Tech talk Price tags on shelves – how to manage?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    greengrocer
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

We’re having a difficult time keeping on top of price tags on our shelves – products come and go and prices change all the time.

We considered using a Brother handheld labeller to print price tags but they all use laminate paper, which are costly to “refill”.

We only need to print Product name and Price, so two lines of text on paper no smaller than 2.0-3.0cm.

How have others met the challenge?

Thank you in advance

Lisa Crocker
    • Total posts: 221
    Up

Hi greengrocer,

Welcome to the forums! Hopefully some others will be able to offer some tips

In the meantime, you may want to head over to the “newbies” section here http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/…duce-yourself/ to introduce yourslef and tell us a bit more about your business.

Thanks for being part of our community!

Lisa

martin.firth
    • Total posts: 259
    Up

When I worked in retail, I solved our price tag woes with better management rather than different technology.

Just make it a daily thing, making sure everything is priced. Don’t try to price everything as it arrives or changes, because you’ll just get lost.

noirlucifer
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

I think this is an essential function for a retail pos system to print price tags, if not you may switch to use another pos retailer software.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.