Home – New Forums New here? Share your story PriceMeBetter wants you to..

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    StevePMB
    • Total posts: 19
    Up
    ::

Hi Guys,

Update coming shortly.

Cheers,

Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712
    Up

I would like to test out your site without registering first but I can’t. Sorry but that puts me off as a potential customer from the start.
    I hate having to register on a site just to check it out to see whether I want to use it or not as I then have the inconvenience of having to find the site later to deregister if I don’t like it, and run the risk of getting unwanted emails.

Interesting idea though :)

StevePMB
    Up
    Rowan @ GardenLarder, post: 235991, member: 28171 wrote:
    I would like to test out your site without registering first but I can’t. Sorry but that puts me off as a potential customer from the start.
    I hate having to register on a site just to check it out to see whether I want to use it or not as I then have the inconvenience of having to find the site later to deregister if I don’t like it, and run the risk of getting unwanted emails.

Interesting idea though :)

Thanks for the feedback.

I understand where you are coming from but the reason behind implementing user sign on is to make sure businesses dont keep receiving the same better price requests repeatedly.

Every registered user has a recorded search history thus ensuring only newly listed businesses in our directory can be contacted and ensuring previously contacted businesses can’t be contacted.

I am sure as a business owner you would not want someone sending you the same email over and over again. So this is how we protect you :)

Steve.

Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712
    Up

Your website is not something I can use for my business but I was just commenting on what I see as a potential customer user.

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi and Welcome to the Forums Steve – great to have you!

Good luck with the new business.

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up

I can’t seem to find a price page on your site

StevePMB
    Up
    bb1, post: 236015, member: 53375 wrote:
    I can’t seem to find a price page on your site
    It’s in our FAQ. Currently all new business listings receive a free 12 month trial subscription to evaluate our services. Three months prior to listing expiration our annual rate card will be emailed out.
    bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up
    StevePMB, post: 236022, member: 81805 wrote:
    It’s in our FAQ. Currently all new business listings receive a free 12 month trial subscription to evaluate our services. Three months prior to listing expiration our annual rate card will be emailed out.

I guess you have misunderstood my query, how much will it cost me, sure its free for the first 12 months but than how much will if be.

StevePMB
    Up

We have an algorithm that determines what rate to charge based on how many enquiries you have received over your 12 month trial period.

It would be unfair to charge every business the same rate regardless of how many enquiries they each received.

Without giving too much away it will be a small amount x each enquiry over 12 months.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.