Home – New Forums Starting your journey Pricing for Shopfront

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sus2k
    • Total posts: 24
    Up
    ::

Hi,

I’m trying to find out roughly how much it would cost to renovate a shop (small). When I mean small, it’s basically a shop front that sells cakes and coffee without any chairs or seats so more like a takeaway.

Does anyone have any good recomedation? I’m in the Sydney near the CBD. I will need them to design and build.

Thanks
    David

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi David,

We’ll put a shout out and see whether we can rustle up any recommendations for Sydney shopfitters, but in the meantime, you might want to add some more detail to this thread explaining whether the fit out involves the kitchen, or just the shop.

The answers may have a lot of bearing on the cost and on who the right supplier is.

Cheers,
    Jayne

elig84
    • Total posts: 29
    Up
    Sus2k, post: 193252 wrote:
    Hi,

I’m trying to find out roughly how much it would cost to renovate a shop (small). When I mean small, it’s basically a shop front that sells cakes and coffee without any chairs or seats so more like a takeaway.

Does anyone have any good recomedation? I’m in the Sydney near the CBD. I will need them to design and build.

Thanks
    David

Hi David

In addition to pricing, I recommend you also check whether you require approval to open the new business. A food business often requires approval and can sometimes be approved under a fast-track system. Feel free to get in touch with us as we handle all the approval process for retailers.

8355 7108
    [email protected]
    Or visit our website at http://www.navonretail.com.au

Regards

Eli Gescheit

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi David,

We received the following response to our call out from @ben_fisher on Twitter:

“@FlyingSoloAU I can’t post this in the forums, but my recommendation is Rowe Shopfitters. Contact Daniel Rowe, tell him I sent you!”

Hope that helps,
    Jayne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.