Home – New Forums Starting your journey Pricing Strategies?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lisa Murray – Biz Coach
    • Total posts: 112
    Up
    ::

I’ve recently changed my pricing strategy with great results for my business – improved cashflow, more clients and more profits! How does it get better than that? I’ve also had a client with an online retail business make major changes to their pricing strategy recently, with (so far) no loss to volume of sales and a much better margin. (Still testing and measuring this one, but interesting to see in a very price competitive industry!)

These experiences started me thinking about how rarely soloists and small business owners review their pricing strategy in detail. So, I’m curious:

• How did you originally come up with your pricing strategy?
    • When was the last time you reviewed your pricing strategy comprehensively?
    • If you have reviewed it, what was the catalyst for change and what results have you achieved?
    LeelaCosgrove
    • Total posts: 634
    Up
    ::

1. We work on a 10:1 value ration – so, we look at what we teach and ask ourselves “What could someone reasonably expect to make or save using our service?” – then we divide that number by 10. E.g. If we know you could make $100,000 we’d charge you $10,000.

2. A couple of months ago actually!

3. We doubled our prices across the board. The results? No drop off at all in event bookings – and twice as much money for the same amount of work = AWESOMENESS.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.