Home – New Forums Find the help you need Printing – above and beyond the call of duty!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    FletcherTax
    • Total posts: 347
    Up
    ::

To those regulars on Flying Solo, it is no secret that Jake (from Emroy Print & Design) and I get along very well on a professional level. But I have never used his services myself till last week.

Last week I came into a bit of a pickle. I was offered to present my accounting services in a Trade Show, 4 days before the show. Being a very organised person by nature – this was an impossible deadline to get ready for properly.

Enter Jake – he sorted out all my graphic design and printing of flyers, posters and business cards. All was discussed over the phone, approved over email and delivered to my door in time for the Trade Show.

I have sent Jake a couple of my clients in the past but never used Jake myself. After experiencing Jake’s knowledge of printing design and lingo (and keeping me sane with courier updates) – I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend his services.

Jake@EmroyPrint
    • Total posts: 1,117
    Up

Janna,

What a lovely post! Thankyou so much for the kind feedback =)

– Jake

wordmistress
    • Total posts: 504
    Up

Now that IS above and beyond what a regular printer would do! Great stuff :)

Dardee
    • Total posts: 430
    Up

Outstanding Jake !!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.