Home – New Forums Find the help you need Printing Companies

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    happygirl
    • Total posts: 111
    Up
    ::

Hi all,
    A medium sized company who underake a lot of training and eduational workshops for their clients.

They are looking for a reputable Printing Company who can undertake these services for us. Time and Accuracy in terms of delivery is paramount as this impacts upon us if not done correctly. Price is also a factor.

Main areas will be Sydney based, but we also have clients who are inter-state.

Are there any Companies that you are aware of that provide exceptionally high quality and dependable services in this area.

procnetservices
    • Total posts: 21
    Up

Hi I sent you a PM

cheers

Scott

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

HI HappyGirl,

You talk about quality, service, price. You have asked for all three but unfortunately they cant coexist.

You will only ever find a maximum of 2 combined, and rightly so. If anyone offers you all 3 they’re most likely lying to you, or deluded about one, or running an unsustainable model.

good luck.

Steve

*edit, that wasnt directed at scotts reply above. He posted exactly the same time as I did but got in first.

procnetservices
    • Total posts: 21
    Up
    Divert To Mobile, post: 151511 wrote:
    HI HappyGirl,

*edit, that wasnt directed at scotts reply above. He posted exactly the same time as I did but got in first.

No offense taken :)

Brent@Ontrax
    • Total posts: 336
    Up

Hi HappyGirl.

I’ve been working with the Printing Industry for just over 15 years and I know several Printing Companies in Sydney & Interstate but you have spoken about the type of work you do but not necessarily the type of printing work you require, ie: Publications, Manuals, Folded Brochures, Laser or Press type work, print run volumes.

Let us know what sort of Printing you are specifically after and I’m happy to send you names but I don’t want to waste your time, or theirs, if the referral company won’t do the type of work you require.

Brent.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.