Home – New Forums Get productive Produce more content and start making offers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    atimages
    • Total posts: 28
    Up
    ::

This week, I have a range of things I want to do. I’ve just got a new website, I’ve been doing a lot of Facebook marketing, but I haven’t had any leads or interest in my photography.

I’ve been getting more likes on Facebook, so it might be time to get even more and get more sales at the same time.

So what I intend to do this week:
    – Create a fan-gated offer on my Facebook page offering a gift certificate with any photo shoot booked with me this month
    – Put the same offer up on Gumtree
    – Trial a couple of headlines – one being ‘Get the model experience,’
    – Pass out some more gift vouchers to some friends (a hairdresser and a personal trainer) to refer me
    – Once I get the first part of materials in, start prototyping a special product that I want to offer

On the content side, I have to work on some more blog posts and such:
    – Get all the pictures ready from a recent free test shoot I did with a friend for posting on Facebook and a blog post
    – Get up another article on a famous portrait photographer

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

That’s an impressive list atimages. I bet you’re going to feel great having that lot knocked off your to do list.

I hope it all gets things moving for you too.

Good luck with it :)
    Jayne

Kathy Creaner
    • Total posts: 152
    Up

All the best with your list. Having my list last week kept me focussed.

atimages
    • Total posts: 28
    Up

One week on, this is what I managed to accomplish:

atimages, post: 166277 wrote:
    So what I intend to do this week:
    – Create a fan-gated offer on my Facebook page offering a gift certificate with any photo shoot booked with me this month Partially done
    – Put the same offer up on Gumtree Done
    – Trial a couple of headlines – one being ‘Get the model experience,’ Partially done
    – Pass out some more gift vouchers to some friends (a hairdresser and a personal trainer) to refer me Partially done
    – Once I get the first part of materials in, start prototyping a special product that I want to offer Partially done

On the content side, I have to work on some more blog posts and such:
    – Get all the pictures ready from a recent free test shoot I did with a friend for posting on Facebook and a blog post Done
    – Get up another article on a famous portrait photographer Done

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.