Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Product marketing gone way too far

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Chromatix
    Participant
    • Total posts: 85
    Up
    ::

I’m not sure about you guys out there with daughters, but would you buy them something like this? http://www.chromatix.com.au/inspire/barbie-foosball-table
    Is this a product/marketing exercise gone way too far or do you think it’s actually a smart idea. Imagine all the things you could do with $25,000.

If nothing it’s a good laugh for this typical Wednesday morning!

Irwin

BrettM33
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,372
    Up

LOL what a waste! haha

JohnSheppard
    • Total posts: 940
    Up

People buy all kinds of crap every day….in fact…our whole society thrives on it…some people have $25,000 in disposable income…

Some people make a living just selling crap to celebrities…all they need is one sale….just one…

In perspective the other day I paid $3.20 for a chocolate chip cookie in a vending machine when I had a piece of fruit in the fridge! Comparatively to someone earning a gazillion dollars per annum….I just paid for a barbie doll foosie…I am a fool just like the rest of the humans…and so are rich people :)

Shoey
    • Total posts: 32
    Up

$25,000 no way. But then people who have that kind of money to spend on something like that don’t even notice it. I mean look at the things the big celebrities spend on their children. Ridiculous really.

morpheyous
    • Total posts: 45
    Up

SW123
    We offer SEO services, contact me at [email protected]

GailH
    • Total posts: 217
    Up

Had to look this one up to see whether it was real, and I found out that Charlie Sheen recently bought one. Not sure whether that makes it even funnier or maybe just a bit wrong. :)

http://www.bornrich.com/entry/charlie-sheen-buys-25k-barbie-foosball-table/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.