Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Product TV monitor for retail stores

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BuddyBoy
    • Total posts: 27
    Up
    ::

Removed

MissProjects
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

Are you referring to dummy type products? What size are you after?

MissProjects
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

Thanks for clarifying. On some retail point of display units I have designed and delivered, I have incorporated into them a tablet with pre-loaded video, or product information – this has worked quite well as it was actually integrated into the POS unit itself and didn’t need to be attached to any of the store display racking or walling.

I guess it would depend on what sort of retail space / location within the store you could secure for your product.

*edited to say: Have not personally used an actual LCD screen in this type of situation!

BuddyBoy
    • Total posts: 27
    Up

Thank you,
    The screens would have to be reasonably cheap, LCD and reasonably small to attach to shelving.
    I am trying to get into retail stores at the moment. The stores I do have product in have TV’s and are using a USB sticks but for the large retail stores I would be required to supply small screens with some sort of memory.
    It could be a memory card, USB or built in.
    This is a cost that I would rather not pay for at such early stages of my business but if I can get them cheap enough and purchase them gradually, it shouldn’t hurt me too much.
    My ideal price would be $50-$60 per unit or obviously less if possible.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.