Home Forums Find the help you need Professional/headshot Photographer – Western Melb

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    TehCamel
    • Total posts: 873

I’ve been asked to get a couple of professional/profile style photos done and have been given some spec details for what’s needed.

any suggestions for western suburbs, Melbourne ? (Wyndham/Hobsons bay area) – can travel into city if required.

OpusNOIR Photography
    • Total posts: 51

Hi Andy,

Are you looking for a photographer?

~Alister~

Jason Ramage
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,162
    OpusNOIR Photography, post: 210110 wrote:
    Hi Andy,

Are you looking for a photographer?

~Alister~

Hi Alister,

Reckon he is ;)

Andy, curious who is asking you to have images done? are they PR stuff? Hope so, hope all is going great for you :)

Cheers
    Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: hello@lucasarthur.net.au   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    TehCamel
    HarryLuke Logistics, post: 210116 wrote:
    Hi Alister,

Reckon he is ;)

Andy, curious who is asking you to have images done? are they PR stuff? Hope so, hope all is going great for you :)

Cheers
    Jason
    I have just emailed Alister :)

It’s a client I do some subcontracting work for. Some of their clients seem a bit confused or I get questions like “do you actually work for xyz” so they’ve asked if they can add me on their website, since they are rebuilding it anyway

thanks for your question, yes, things are going well :) hope they are for you guys too

BradTurville
    • Total posts: 55

Hey Andy

I know this is a couple of weeks old now but I suggest you contact Kon from Ikon Images as he is Melbourne based, an absolute gun photographer and he’s also a client on mine.

TehCamel

I actually had my shots done Monday just gone with Alister :)

Jason Ramage
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,162
    TehCamel, post: 212074 wrote:
    I actually had my shots done Monday just gone with Alister :)

sharing :)

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: hello@lucasarthur.net.au   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.