Home – New Forums Selling online Professional sellers eBay group

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Grizzly
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi admin/moderators – hope the following post is within the guidelines – I think so since I’m not selling anything and promoting the ongoing discussion but if you have any issues please let me know and I will take it down myself.

I’m looking to set up a group which contains professional, full-time high volume sellers on eBay. The aim of this group will not be to whinge about eBay, defects or any other negative energy which often is involved on user-generated groups. I’ll be looking to recruit high calibre, positive, driven and supportive individuals who think they have something to add to others sellers (and not just gain). The aim is to have discussions centred around improving yourself, your business, and your general knowledge of e-commerce, logistics/shipping and all the other fun stuff related to selling online.

If you think you might be able to contribute to such a group like this and you’re interested in being part of it, please send me a message. The group will be online so does not hold boundaries related to location.

Cheers,

Hatching_It
    • Total posts: 414
    Up

Hi there Grizzly,

There’s a LinkedIn group full of professional sellers but that’s a global group so local meets would be hard to setup.

Neil Waterhouse runs these in a few cities (Sydney, Melbourne) etc as well, may be worth looking up?

I’d be interested but there aren’t too many of us down here in Canberra.

Maclean

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up
    Hatching_It, post: 204338 wrote:

Maclean

How many NON POLLIES are in Canberra now days.. 😮

Cheers
    Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    John Debrincat
    • Total posts: 963
    Up
    Grizzly, post: 204335 wrote:
    Hi admin/moderators – hope the following post is within the guidelines – I think so since I’m not selling anything and promoting the ongoing discussion but if you have any issues please let me know and I will take it down myself.

I’m looking to set up a group which contains professional, full-time high volume sellers on eBay. The aim of this group will not be to whinge about eBay, defects or any other negative energy which often is involved on user-generated groups. I’ll be looking to recruit high calibre, positive, driven and supportive individuals who think they have something to add to others sellers (and not just gain). The aim is to have discussions centred around improving yourself, your business, and your general knowledge of e-commerce, logistics/shipping and all the other fun stuff related to selling online.

If you think you might be able to contribute to such a group like this and you’re interested in being part of it, please send me a message. The group will be online so does not hold boundaries related to location.

Cheers,

There has been an eBay Professional Sellers group based in Australia for a long time and it works really well. It is focused around their annual conference and you can find them at http://www.internetconference.com.au/ and has been supported by eBay since it started. The annual conference attracts 700+ eBay sellers.

They have a Linkedin Group and Facebook page.

John

Grizzly
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    Hatching_It, post: 204338 wrote:
    Hi there Grizzly,

There’s a LinkedIn group full of professional sellers but that’s a global group so local meets would be hard to setup.

Neil Waterhouse runs these in a few cities (Sydney, Melbourne) etc as well, may be worth looking up?

Maclean

Yeah the global groups are hard because eBay is different in every country. I’m familiar with Neil’s workshops, haven’t been myself but first impression they seem more of a lecturing arrangement rather than community group.

Glad to hear you’re interested, will let you know when I get something up and running. Hope your Christmas sales are going well!

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

No problem with your post Grizzly.

Welcome aboard the forums and best of luck!

Dave

Hatching_It
    • Total posts: 414
    Up
    Grizzly, post: 204370 wrote:
    Yeah the global groups are hard because eBay is different in every country. I’m familiar with Neil’s workshops, haven’t been myself but first impression they seem more of a lecturing arrangement rather than community group.

Glad to hear you’re interested, will let you know when I get something up and running. Hope your Christmas sales are going well!

He has both, he’s got seminars which you pay for the privilege to attend, they seem more targeted at older people, new stay at home mums etc looking to start from the beginning. He also organises meet up groups which are free.

Keep me informed,

Cheers,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.