Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Professional Website Design

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    hally0301
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi to All
    I am really enjoying the info that I am reading on the flying solo forums and thought it was about time that I introduced myself.

I am a freelance professional website designer. I work with a simple formula for online business success –

REVENUE = TRAFFIC * CONVERSIONS

I really enjoy working with small business owners to help them to maximise the revenue from the online arm of their business.

The main issues that I find with small business owners on the internet are –

1. They don’t really understand how the internet works and what it takes to be successful in business online.

2. They don’t have any meaningful information as to how their business is currently performing online.

3. They would like to improve the performance of their online business but they do not know how to go about it.

That is where I can help you if you fall into any of those categories.

I have been designing websites professionally for a couple of years now, and have been actively involved with my own websites for much longer than that.

My core skills are website design with HTML and CSS, graphic design, website photography, and search engine optimisation.

Stephen Hall
    Web Design Tips Online
    Professional Website Design

Heidi Price
    • Total posts: 218
    Up

Hey Stephen :)

Welcome to the forum!

Wow – we webbies are really growing in numbers here

Jump on in to the discussions

Heidi

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

I really enjoy working with small business owners to help them to maximise the revenue from the online arm of their business.

The main issues that I find with small business owners on the internet are –

1. They don’t really understand how the internet works and what it takes to be successful in business online.

2. They don’t have any meaningful information as to how their business is currently performing online.

3. They would like to improve the performance of their online business but they do not know how to go about it.

Who’s been talking about me again.
    Sounds like someone who understands us amatures
    Welcome aboard Stephen, you and my good friend Heidi talk the same language

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.