Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Prop-Tech Newcomer: Rentality (Monthly Home Rental Marketplace)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rentality
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone,

I’m new here and wanted to introduce my startup. I look forward to sharing my experience and discussing with you all stratup growth ideas.

Rentality is an online marketplace for mid-term home rentals (1 Month – 11 Months). We are targeting that gap between short-term accommodation (Airbnb/Booking.com)
    and long-term rentals (real estate agents).

A huge problem exists where the people in the middle; migrants, international/interstate students, blue-collar and white-collar FIFOs are finding it extremely difficult to find and secure affordable accommodation for a few months. Rentality makes it possible for individuals and businesses to be able to virtually inspect, book and pay for affordable mid-term accommodation.

Check us out at rentality.com.au

Rentality
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

I would also love to hear your opinions and criticism.

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi And Welcome to Flying Solo [USER=117731]@Rentality[/USER] .

Please feel free to set up your signature if you’d like to include your website link. :)

http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/index.php?account/signature

Well, if there was ever a time to launch a service like yours, you have nailed it.

I saw a TedTalk that said the number one factor in the success of Uber and AirBnB was timing.

I feel you should give serious thought to how you will maintain “stock” when things turn back to more normal settings.

Studying the PR that AirBnB got in the early days may give you some ideas about how to get in the news and stay in the news because you need to be part of the public consciousness to be super successful.

I looked in my area GC and saw about 9 listings – a good start.

If you could include number or beds/baths/car spaces on that page, it would be an improvement.

I clicked on a couple of listings and the images downloaded slowly for both.

One listing a had a single paragraph for about 250-300 words – this needs serious quality control.

Great idea, good luck.

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up

2 immediate comments:-

You need someone to write your copy, a 200 line, 5000 word, single paragraph description of the property is impossible to read.

Free wine, sounds great, but it’s on in the header to suck buyers in, then no more mention of it. Stop with poor marketing techniques and get serious. Also do you have a license to deal with wine.

Also I see you have pets not acceptable for most properties I looked at, I believe this is now in breach of the rental tenancy act.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.